Indiana Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
In handling motorcycle accident claims at Boulton Law Group of Brownsburg, Indiana, we find it’s not uncommon for men and women who ride to worry more about their motorcycle than their own personal health!
Attorney Boulton has a tremendous amount of respect for motorcyclists and their rights to the road. Our firm uses its experience and knowledge of building a motorcycle accident injury claim to help ensure you receive deserved compensation for what was taken from you.
Typical Causes Of Motorcycle Accidents
We have witnessed a pattern of facts that typically lead to motorcycle accidents, and a majority of the time the motorcyclist has absolutely no fault.
Some of the more common causes of motorcycle accidents include:
- Distracted drivers: Of all the distractions, texting and driving continues to be the No. 1 cause of many cars vs. motorcycle accidents.
- Left-hand turns: Many of the motorcycle accident victims we represent were injured after the driver of a car or truck turned left in front of a bike that had the right of way.
- Lane changes: Many cars and commercial truck drivers on multilane highways and interstates do not look out for motorcyclists, leading to sideswipes or running a biker off the road.
- Rear-end collisions: A stopped or braking motorcycle is always in danger of being rear-ended.
- Environmental conditions: Harsh Indiana winters lead to dangerous roadway conditions in the spring and summer. Potholes, broken pavement and highway debris often cause accidents.
- Defective motorcycle parts: When custom pipes and straight-from-the-manufacturer motorcycles are defective, riders often lose control.
In addition to serious motorcycle injury cases, we are also experienced in the handling of wrongful death motorcycle cases on behalf of family members who have lost a loved one.
Your Legal Rights As An Injured Motorcyclist
Unfortunately, the insurance companies have adopted an unfair attitude toward motorcyclists, often trying to place all or a percentage of fault with them. The insurance company knows that witnesses and those who do not ride motorcycles are often misinformed and wrongly assume that those who ride bikes often speed and take risks that lead to accidents.
Boulton Law Group knows this type of thinking is incorrect on the part of people who have little to no experience with motorcyclists. It is also why we have dedicated a large part of our legal practice to helping injured bikers and their families.
We Can Start Working For You Today!
As a lawyer, Matt Boulton never charges motorcycle accident victims or their families a consultation fee, and we will visit with you at the hospital, your home or anywhere that is convenient for you. We put our clients first every time — no exception.
Do not let your rights be dismissed by an insurance company that wants to victimize you for enjoying your passion. Call us today at 317-350-2680 for help.
The sooner you contact us to represent you for your accident, the more time we have to build the strongest possible case on your behalf.
We provide legal counsel for injured riders throughout the Indianapolis area and the entire Hoosier state.
Talk to Attorney Matt Boulton
Schedule your free case consultation with one of Indiana’s most experienced personal injury attorneys
Zero Fee Guarantee
The Boulton Law Group offers every one of its clients a Zero Fee Guarantee. No matter the size of your case, or how complex, there is never a cost to speak with us and you owe the firm nohting unless we win your case.