Nursing Home Abuse
Indiana Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers
When you select a nursing home for a parent, or loved one, you expect them to receive around-the-clock care for their condition. Too often, however, families are shocked to learn this is not the case.
Attorney Boulton has spoken to many clients whose parents suffered injury due to nursing home neglect, abandonment, or physical abuse. If you suspect your loved one has been injured in a residential facility, you should contact an Indiana nursing home abuse lawyer to learn about your legal options.
Why You Must Pay Close Attention
It is also not uncommon to learn that an abused resident was also being threatened or intimidated by staff to not say anything. With this in mind, if you have the smallest suspicion that your loved one may be receiving poor care, it is critical that you speak up.
Common Signs of Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
Below is a list of symptoms signaling abuse which can lead to tragic consequences:
- Comments and statements from your loved one about poor care or treatment (first and most obvious sign).
- Change in behavior or mood.
- Confusion or unwillingness to talk openly (this can signal physical or sexual abuse).
- Lack of concern for appearance, or poor personal hygiene.
- Bumps and/or bruising.
- Loss of appetite or refusing to eat.
- Not taking part or showing an interest in activities.
- Incontinence (this can often be induced by emotional stress).
- No matter the type of injuries or symptom, remember, the number one key to preventing poor care of your loved one is being vigilant and reporting any suspicions or perceived mistreatment.
Clients Come First at the Boulton Law Group
Having witnessed the effects nursing home abuse has on its victims and their family, we take these cases very personally. Our legal team will work to help you and your family seek justice against those responsible and hold them accountable.
By contacting a nursing home abuse lawyer, you are not only pursuing much deserved compensation for your loved one’s injuries and/or loss, you are also helping ensure that the situation is corrected to help prevent it from happening to others.
Top-Rated Indiana Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer
The Boulton Law Group offers a Zero Fee Guarantee to every caller that has questions about nursing home abuse. This means you will never be charged for legal advice, or pay for any investigation fees. We only collect a fee after we have made a recovery on your behalf.
To speak with attorney Boulton, call us at (317) 350-2680, or fill out our Free Case Review form for a confidential evaluation of your nursing home abuse claim.
Talk to Attorney Matt Boulton
Schedule your free case consultation with one of Indiana’s most experienced personal injury attorneys
Zero Fee Guarantee
The Boulton Law Group offers every one of its clients a Zero Fee Guarantee. No matter the size of your case, or how complex, there is never a cost to speak with us and you owe the firm nohting unless we win your case.