Indiana Negligent Security Lawyers
This can include installing surveillance cameras, proper lighting and emergency call boxes. It could also mean hiring security guards when necessary. When they fail to take these measures, assaults, rapes, muggings, kidnappings and even murders can occur.
Get An Experienced Attorney On Your Side
Attorney Boulton does not shy away from a tough case, including seeking justice for people who are suffering because of:
- Landlords who fail to provide working locks on doors and windows and do not secure common areas
- Parking garage operators who do not have surveillance equipment and lighting
- Nightclubs that do not have security guards on hand to screen for weapons
- Gas stations and retail stores that do not have security guards and proper lighting for their parking lots
- Nursing homes that hire staff who commit sexual assaults or cause other harm to its residents
In the meantime, do not talk with the property owner’s insurance company about your accident. Instead, let an attorney speak with insurance adjusters on your behalf.
Attorney Boulton will make sure the insurance companies don’t take advantage of you. Give the police your account, and then let your attorney handle the rest.
Hold A Negligent Property Owner Accountable Today For Inadequate Security
If you are suffering or have lost a loved one, please do not wait. We have the resources, experience and skill to protect your rights and best interests.
While our firm is in Brownsburg, Indiana, we help clients in Indianapolis and across the state who need our help.
Schedule a free consultation today, either by sending us an email or by calling us 24 hours a day at 317-350-2680.
Talk to Attorney Matt Boulton
Schedule your free case consultation with one of Indiana’s most experienced personal injury attorneys
Zero Fee Guarantee
The Boulton Law Group offers every one of its clients a Zero Fee Guarantee. No matter the size of your case, or how complex, there is never a cost to speak with us and you owe the firm nohting unless we win your case.